Our Marketing Plan
WHEN EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE IS A MUST!
At The Listing Appointment
A Walk-through of the property is done with you, so that suggestions can be made on how to enhance your home’s attributes and improve any negative features to make your home more appealing to a wider pool of potential buyers.
A Comparative Market Analysis is reviewed with you to ensure your home is priced properly and competitively.
- Just Listed Postcards reach your neighbors.
- Listing placed on the Internet at our website, www.TeamRockensock.com, and many other local and national websites in order to reach as many buyers and agents as possible.
- An email blast is sent out to agents and potential buyers we know may be interested in your home.
- All members of Team Rockensock will use a number of social media platforms to get the word out about your home being listed.
If beneficial for your particular selling situation, we hold a Realtor brunch or lunch. This is an event where we invite local Realtors to see your home, so it will make an impression on them.
- Continue existing advertising program.
- Explore other advertising avenues.
- Monthly review of agents’ showings and comments.
- Determine best strategy and pricing based on first month’s results.
- Follow up contact is made with any agents who showed the home.
- Activity Updates will be sent to the seller informing them of any phone calls, website activity, showings and feedback.
Constant communication is our goal. The partners will always keep you updated on any activity involving your home as soon as we receive the information. We will send weekly marketing updates to you. These will recap online marketing activity and information.
OPEN HOUSES have proven to be ineffective in our marketing program. We will consider doing open houses only if they are beneficial to the homeowner and unique selling situation.