All Mt. Juliet, TN Homes For Sale in Wilson County
Find out more about Mt. Juliet and what our city has to offer.
Welcome to Mt. Juliet, TN – known as “The City Between The Lakes”. If you’re in search of a community that has a small town feel but still has everything you need close to home, we think Mt. Juliet is the place for you. With the building and expansion of Providence Marketplace the shopping, entertainment and dining brings many choices for the Mt. Juliet residents, as well as much of Wilson County. Mt. Juliet also has two lakes nearby that you’re sure to love if boating and water sports are a favorite past time. Old Hickory Lake and Percy Priest Lake are also lined with many beautiful lake homes if a house overlooking the water suits you.
Mt. Juliet also has a great school system that many residents enjoy and even move to the area so their children can attend. Come out and take a look around and visit local shops as well as the big brand stores and restaurants. Then take a scenic ride through hills and farm land and enjoy the countryside. We think you’ll start your home search right away!
Mt. Juliet and Wilson County has a lot to offer when it comes to Real Estate.
The Real Estate Market in Mt. Juliet is booming with new construction, residential homes, condos, lakefront properties and rural farm land. You can find most any type of property you’re looking for to call home in the Mt. Juliet area, as well as other suburbs in Wilson County. Long time residents and new residents of Mt. Juliet are simply amazed at the growth of this once small community. New construction is on the rise in the Mt. Juliet real estate market at a rapid pace with more to come. Beautiful new community type neighborhoods with amenities that please all members of the family are popping up to meet the demand of residents flocking to our city. Team Rockensock has been here to witness the growth and help homeowners find the perfect home to suit their needs. We’re a locally owned and family run real estate team that knows the area and the real estate market like no one else.
If you’re looking for a place to call home and want to be just outside of Nashville, we encourage you to come out and see some of the properties and new construction for sale in Mt. Juliet. You’ll fall in love with the small town feel of the city and the friendly residents that live here. Plus, you’ll want to visit the boutiques and shops that are owned by many of the local homeowners. They all take pride in serving our community with the same friendly nature that is our city. We know you’ll feel right at home!
Independent Youth Organizations
Information provided by Mtjuliet-tn.gov
Facilities are available for rent at Charlie Daniels Park & the Community Center only. All other facilities are first-come, first-served. Click below for more information or Take a Virtual Tour.
Mundy Sports Complex
Walking trail, Disc golf, softball field & home to the Mt. Juliet Youth Football and Cheerleading Association.
Robinson Family Park
This Certified Wildlife Habitat park hosts a walking trail & outdoor fitness equipment.
South Mount Juliet Bark Park
Bark park, pavilion, playground, & sand volleyball.
See the Mt. Juliet Calendar of Events
The City of Mt. Juliet provides it's residents with a calendar of events so you don't miss the fun!
Information provided by Mtjuliet-tn.gov
- 15 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
- Don't like taxes? Mt. Juliet has one of the lowest tax rates in Tennessee.
- The "4 R's": Retail, Roads, Rivers and Rail meet here. Mount Juliet has one of America's newest commuter rail lines.
- Mt. Juliet's workforce is trained, capable and ready!
- Mount Juliet has the largest shopping complex between Nashville and Knoxville, with hundreds of restaurants and shops.
- Incorporated about 4 decades ago, Mount Juliet's infrastructure is new, robust and improving daily.
- Mt. Juliet is one of Tennessee's Fastest Growing Communities. Over 370 new houses in 2014 and a new business permit every 2 days!
- Mount Juliet offers southern hospitality at it's very finest!
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and State of Tennessee.
- Over 28,000 people from the 2015 Special Census, and growing.
- 2.83 persons in average household.
- $75,973 Median income for household.
- Nearly $36,000 per capita income.
- Wilson County is one of the state's top 5 most affluent counties, and has the 2nd highest median income in Tennessee.
- The 2010 Census has Wilson as Tennessee's fastest growing county and 29th fastest growing in the U.S.