Masters View Homes For Sale in Mt Juliet
Stay Up To Date On New Homes For Sale!
Masters View Features Homes with Golf Course Views!
Masters View in Mt. Juliet is a community of newer homes being built just off of Logue Road with some homes sitting on the edge on Pine Creek Golf Course.
You’ll easily feel like you’re out in the country, yet the neighborhood is close to shopping, entertainment and employment.
If you’re one of the fortunate Masters View residents to buy a home that backs up to the Pine Creek Golf Course we know you’ll enjoy the beautiful scenery that the golf course brings.
Pine Creek Golf Course
“Pine Creek Golf Course’s secluded setting and log cabin club house make it a remarkably quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.”
Check out https://www.pinecreekgolf.net/ to learn more!
Masters View is close to Providence marketplace, which offers shopping, dining and entertainment. Homeowners in Masters View will be able to quickly get to I-40 and Nashville, since the interstate is just a short drive away.
Excellent Wilson County Schools
Masters View is located in Wilson County and is serviced by Wilson County schools. The younger residents are zoned for Gladeville Elementary, West Wilson Middle and Wilson Central High School.
We know that school districts are an important consideration when looking for a new home for you and your family, and Wilson County is one of the best in the state. In the past 15 years, Wilson County has built four new, state-of-the-art high schools, and boasts a graduation rate of 95.1 percent–one of the highest in the state.
Call Team Rockensock today to see any of these beautiful homes.
As you drive through Masters View you’ll understand why so many other Mt. Juliet residents have made this neighborhood home. The underground utilities, beautiful brick homes and well kept lawns will draw you in and you’ll see yourself living in this community, Masters View.
We think Masters View is an excellent choice for Mt. Juliet residents because of the natural beauty that’s been preserved within and around the community as homes are being built.
Masters View still has new construction homes, so hurry on out and take a look at what this community has to offer your family. We think you’ll love it.
Get directions to Masters View and come take a look!
I-40 E; Exit S Mt. Juliet Rd. Go past Providence Landing and turn left at light on Central Pike. Travel 1.9 miles; turn Right on Logue Rd & 1.5 miles turn left into Masters View Subdivision.
Independent Youth Organizations
- Attention to Detail (Soccer)
- Central Tennessee Soccer
- Eagle Express (Soccer)
- Game On Sports (Various)
- Healthy Kids Running Series
- Mt. Juliet League (Baseball/Softball)
- Mt. Juliet Youth Football & Cheerleading Accociation
- West Wilson Basketball Association
- Rally Cats Youth Tennis
- Tri-Star Volleyball
Information provided by Mtjuliet-tn.gov
Facilities are available for rent at Charlie Daniels Park & the Community Center only. All other facilities are first-come, first-served. Click below for more information or Take a Virtual Tour.
The place to be for Family, Fitness, & Fun with amenities like playgrounds, skate park, basketball, volleyball & more.
Located inside Charlie Daniels Park, we have a full-size basketball court, 3 multipurpose rooms, & the department’s administrative office.
Disc golf driving range, sand volleyball, & a bark park.
This Bicycle Park, aimed at increasing safety and awareness for young cyclists, was an Eagle Scout Project by member John Forth of Troop 150.
Walking trail, Disc golf, softball field & home to the Mt. Juliet Youth Football and Cheerleading Association.
This Certified Wildlife Habitat park hosts a walking trail & outdoor fitness equipment.
Bark park, pavilion, playground, & sand volleyball.
The City of Mt. Juliet provides it’s residents with a calendar of events so you don’t miss the fun!
More Information provided by Mtjuliet-tn.gov
- 15 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
- Don’t like taxes? Mt. Juliet has one of the lowest tax rates in Tennessee.
- The “4 R’s”: Retail, Roads, Rivers and Rail meet here. Mount Juliet has one of America’s newest commuter rail lines.
- Mt. Juliet’s workforce is trained, capable and ready!
- Mount Juliet has the largest shopping complex between Nashville and Knoxville, with hundreds of restaurants and shops.
- Incorporated about 4 decades ago, Mount Juliet’s infrastructure is new, robust and improving daily.
- Mt. Juliet is one of Tennessee’s Fastest Growing Communities.
- Mount Juliet offers southern hospitality at its very finest!
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and State of Tennessee.
- Over 39,000 people from the 2020 Census, and growing.
- 2.75 persons in average household.
- $93,096 Median income per household.
- Nearly $42,294 per capita income.
- Wilson County is one of the state’s top 5 most affluent counties, and has the 2nd highest median income in Tennessee.