Kelsey Glen Community in Mount Juliet, TN
Homes For Sale in Mount Juliet & Wilson County
The Kelsey Glen Community
Beautiful Planned Neighborhood in Wilson County!
Kelsey Glen, located in Mt. Juliet, just off of Old Lebanon Dirt Road, is a master-planned community that will ultimately include 532 total homes and features two different home styles:
The all-NEW Heritage series (2,285-3,221 sq. ft.) and the
Inspiration series (1,600-2,500 sq. ft.)
Kelsey Glen offers enjoyable amenities
Kelsey Glen Residents enjoy amenities, including: a swimming pool and cabana, 30 acres of open space, community sidewalks, a playground, street lamps, and walking trails.
Nearby Providence Community
The nearby amenities are also amazing for the Kelsey Glen community. Just a few short minutes away you have the Providence Marketplace with an array of dining, shopping and entertainment for the whole family.
The area also has medical facilities, eye care, dental care and much more. You don’t have to travel far at all to enjoy an evening out at the movies and dinner or a quick shopping trip in some of the best boutiques around.
You’re also close to the lake for all that love the water and water sports. Wright Farms and The Reserve at Wright Farms is closer to Percy Priest Lake, but actually is not very far from Old Hickory Lake as well.
Excellent Wilson County Schools
Children living in Kelsey Glen will attend Springdale Elementary, West Wilson Middle School, and Mount Juliet High School–all of which are part of the excellent Wilson County School system. You can also find several daycares around the area for smaller children.
We know that school districts are an important consideration when looking for a new home for you and your family, and Wilson County is one of the best in the state. In the past 15 years, Wilson County has built four new, state-of-the-art high schools, and boasts a graduation rate of 95.1 percent–one of the highest in the state.
Independent Youth Organizations
- Attention to Detail (Soccer)
- Central Tennessee Soccer
- Eagle Express (Soccer)
- Game On Sports (Various)
- Healthy Kids Running Series
- Mt. Juliet League (Baseball/Softball)
- Mt. Juliet Youth Football & Cheerleading Accociation
- West Wilson Basketball Association
- Rally Cats Youth Tennis
- Tri-Star Volleyball
Information provided by Mtjuliet-tn.gov
Facilities are available for rent at Charlie Daniels Park & the Community Center only. All other facilities are first-come, first-served. Click below for more information or Take a Virtual Tour.
The place to be for Family, Fitness, & Fun with amenities like playgrounds, skate park, basketball, volleyball & more.
Located inside Charlie Daniels Park, we have a full-size basketball court, 3 multipurpose rooms, & the department’s administrative office.
Disc golf driving range, sand volleyball, & a bark park.
This Bicycle Park, aimed at increasing safety and awareness for young cyclists, was an Eagle Scout Project by member John Forth of Troop 150.
Walking trail, Disc golf, softball field & home to the Mt. Juliet Youth Football and Cheerleading Association.
This Certified Wildlife Habitat park hosts a walking trail & outdoor fitness equipment.
Bark park, pavilion, playground, & sand volleyball.
The City of Mt. Juliet provides it’s residents with a calendar of events so you don’t miss the fun!
More Information provided by Mtjuliet-tn.gov
- 15 minutes from Nashville International Airport.
- Don’t like taxes? Mt. Juliet has one of the lowest tax rates in Tennessee.
- The “4 R’s”: Retail, Roads, Rivers and Rail meet here. Mount Juliet has one of America’s newest commuter rail lines.
- Mt. Juliet’s workforce is trained, capable and ready!
- Mount Juliet has the largest shopping complex between Nashville and Knoxville, with hundreds of restaurants and shops.
- Incorporated about 4 decades ago, Mount Juliet’s infrastructure is new, robust and improving daily.
- Mt. Juliet is one of Tennessee’s Fastest Growing Communities.
- Mount Juliet offers southern hospitality at its very finest!
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau, Bureau of Economic Analysis and State of Tennessee.
- Over 39,000 people from the 2020 Census, and growing.
- 2.75 persons in average household.
- $93,096 Median income per household.
- Nearly $42,294 per capita income.
- Wilson County is one of the state’s top 5 most affluent counties, and has the 2nd highest median income in Tennessee.
Want To Know More?
Contact Team Rockensock Today!